Thailand Honeymoon packages from Pakistan provided by Gulzar Travels and Tours Pvt Ltd Islamabad. Check out our cheap Thailand Honeymoon packages from Pakistan. Gulzar Travels and Tours offers 5 and 7 Days Thailand Honeymoon packages from Pakistan along with 2, 3, 4 and 5 star hotel accommodation, Thailand visa, airport transfer and Honeymoon packages of famous places in Thailand.
Thailand is know as the land of a thousand smiles but also for palm-fringed beaches with the purest white sand, towering golden buddhas, sacred temples and palaces, lush rainforest, a vibrant cultural calendar, world-renowned food and tropical island escapes – it’s easy to see why Thailand is one of the most visited countries in the world.
For Booking Thailand Honeymoon Packages from Pakistan Honeymoon Tours Packages from Pakistan to Thailand Call now 00923325441277
Thailand Honeymoon Packages
Thailand Honeymoon Packages from Pakistan ( 4 Nights 5 Days )
Bangkok and Pattaya Honeymoon Packages from Pakistan
Arrive Bangkok and transfer to your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel. (No meals)
After breakfast take a tour of Bangkok concentrating on the great showcase, the Grand Palace. Stroll the sprawling courtyards and visit the reception rooms of the royal residence, a gem of Thai architecture. View the western style Chakri Palace, home of the mother-of-pearl throne and the former royal residence. Afternoon drive to Pattaya. Arrive and transfer to the hotel. Overnight at the hotel. (Breakfast only)
After breakfast full day at leisure to enjoy the beach in the luxury of the sun. Overnight at the hotel. (Breakfast only)
After breakfast drive back to Bangkok. In the afternoon shopping trip and later transfer to hotel for overnight stay.(Breakfast only)
After breakfast transfer to airport for flight to Lahore.
Cost does not includes Air Tickets to Thailand Bangkok, Lunch and Dinner
Thailand Honeymoon Packages from Pakistan:
( 4 nights 5 days ) Bangkok Tours Packages from Pakistan :
- Thailand Visa ( Documents Required Bank Statement, 2 Pics, Business Cover Letter )
- Accommodation in Hotels two three four five star Hotels in Bangkok Thailand
- Airport Pick and Drop from Bangkok Airport to Bangkok Hotel.
- Siam Ocean World Half Day Tour
- Half Day city and Temples + Grand Palace Tours ( Private with Guide)
- Full Day Safari Tour + Marine Park + Indian Buffet Lunch
Thailand Honeymoon Packages from Pakistan
( 6 Nights 7 Days ) Pattaya and bangkok Honeymoon packages from Pakistan
Stay in Bangkok. 4 Star Hotel 3 Nights
Stay in Pattaya. 4 Star Hotel 3 Nights
- 3 Nights Stay in Bangkok Golden Tulip Madison Suites Breakfast Included
- Bangkok Airport Pick and Drop
- Half Day City and Template Tours in Bangkok
- Full Day Safari Tour + Marine Park + Indian Buffet Meal Lunch in Bangkok
- Full Day Kanchanaburi/River Kwai/ Tiger Temple Duration 9 Hours Tours
- Three Nights Stay in Pattaya Hotel Name Royal Orchid Resort with breakfast
- Bangkok to Pattaya return transfer by private Car
- Half Day Crocodile Farm Tour Pattaya
- Underwater World Tour.
- Half day Tour Nong Nooch Tropical Garden
- Half day Elephant Village Show
5 Days Thailand honeymoon Packages from Pakistan
- Thailand Visa
- 2 Nights stay in Bangkok three star hotel with breakfast
- 2 Nights stay in Pattaya three star hotel with breakfast
- Air Port Pick and Drop
- Bangkok City Tour
- Coral Island Tour
- Air Ticket from Islamabad / Lahore
7 Days Thailand honeymoon Packages from Pakistan
9 Days Thailand honeymoon Packages from Pakistan
BANGKOK + PATTAYA + PHUKET + Phi Phi Island ( Recommended )
Cost Rs 140,000/- Per Person
- Thailand Visa Charges
- Air Ticket from Lahore / Islamabad to Thailand Return
- 3 Nights Stay in Phuket Three Star Hotel with Breakfast
- 3 Nights Stay in Pattaya Three Star Hotel with Breakfast
- 2 Nights Stay in Bangkok four Star Hotel Name President Solitaire with Breakfast
- Air Port Pick and Drop – Inner Transfer Pattaya to bangkok
- Coral Island Tour Pattaya
- Bangkok City Tour
- Phi Phi Island Tour Phuket
- UPgrade to 4 Star Hotel USD 100 Per Person Extra
From its northern hill tribes and dense jungle to the perfect beaches down south and the buzz of Bangkok, there’s no place quite like Thailand.
• Thailand is home to the world’s ninth tallest statue, The Great Buddha of Thailand, proudly watching over the Wat Muang Monastery in Ang Thong province.
• Head to Chang Mai to escape the heat and the crowds as you trek through ancient rainforests.
• No trip to Thailand would be complete without sampling the world-class food. Hot, spicy, fresh and delicious, you’ll find hawkers selling it on every street corner.
• Not quite in their original spirit and somewhat over-run with tourists, there’s still no denying that the Full Moon parties on Ko Phangan are a sight to behold.
Given below are some of gulzar travels and Tours. Thailand Honeymoon Packages from Pakistan.