Thailand Malaysia Holidays Packages :
Thailand Malaysia Holidays Packages
- Thailand Visa Fee
- Malaysia Visa Fee
- 2 Nights Accommodation Langkawi Four Star Hotel Century Langkawi Beach Resort / Adya Hotel Langkawi
- 3 Nights Stay in Kualalumpur Four Star Hotel Pacific Express Hotel
- Airport Pick and Drop Malaysia
- Full Day Langkawi Island Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Tour
- Genting Highland Tour 8 hours
- Malacca Tour 8 hours
- 2 Nights Pattaya Beach Hotel Name Aya Boutique Hotel
- 2 Nights Stay in President Solitier Bangkok
- Coral Island Tour
- AlCazar Show Standerd Seat with Transfer
- Sealife Ocean World Tour with Entrance Fee and Transfer
- Dinner Criuse on Chaophraya River by Grand Pearl With Private Transfer
- Pick from Bangkok International Airport to Pattaya Hotel in Car
- Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok Airport
- Flights from Lahore
Thailand is know as the land of a thousand smiles but also for palm-fringed beaches with the purest white sand, towering golden buddhas, sacred temples and palaces, lush rainforest, a vibrant cultural calendar, world-renowned food and tropical island escapes – it’s easy to see why Thailand is one of the most visited countries in the world.
Further More ! Thailand lies in the heart of southeast Asia’s tropical zone and the southern most border runs around seven degrees north of the equator, meaning it enjoys a warm, tropical climate all year round. Pack lightweight clothing and expect to cover up when visiting sacred temples or sites.
If you’re visiting the north it might be wise to pack a lightweight jumper. May to October is rainy season so packing some waterproof items might be a wise decision.
— Gulzar Travels (@gulzartravel) January 15, 2017
Thailand Malaysia holidays packages from Pakistan :
- Malaysia Visa
- Air Ticket from Lahore / Islamabad
- Hotel Accommodation in three star Hotel
- Airport pick and Drop
- Daily Breakfast
- KL City Tour
- Genting Highland Tour
- Thailand Visa
- 3 Nights stay in Bangkok
- Airport pick and Drop
- Bangkok City Tour
Thought to date back as far as 500 million years, the rainforests of Malaysia are just one reason to visit this wide and varied country. No doubt your journey will begin with the capital Kuala Lumpur, where the buzz of hawker stalls and markets is offset by the serenity of its parks, mosques and temples. Chinatown and Little India are evidence of the country’s past, while the Petronas Twin Towers and glittering shopping malls are glimpses of its future.
The country has an equatorial climate and 75% of its land is a tropical rainforest making it delightfully warm throughout the year. The monsoon winds do much to disperse the heat. In the hills, the weather is cooler.